Our facility has 4 unique spaces for entertaining. When you book at the Avonair Curling Club, you can be sure that your event will be one to remember! We can handle any event, big or small.
Note: A rental request is not booked until confirmed by a member of the Avonair Curling Club Staff. Once we receive a request, we will confirm that the dates are available and that the correct staff are available to ensure that your event is a success. Once we have confirmed everything, we will reach out via phone or email to let you know.
Please read the Terms and Conditions to ensure that you and your group have a great time!
Concrete Ice Pad:
- Please Contact us for More Information
- Our lounge sits up to 200 people comfortably while saving room for activities such as prize draws or presentations.
- Our TVs have access to cable, while our largest TV can be used to project content from you laptop for presentations. Also available is a PA system with microphones so you don't have to yell!
- Capacity is ~100 people
- A nice area to hold social gatherings with easy access to our concession.
- Our boardroom sits about 20 people comfortably.
- Amenities include a whiteboard which can be projected onto, a sink and cabinets.
- Great for small meetings or gatherings with easy access to the bar if a Bartender is desired.
Ice Pad + Lounge
- The lounge is free to use with an ice pad rental
- This is a great space for viewing the activity on the ice pad
Ice Pad + Lobby
- The lobby is free to use with an ice pad rental
- This is a great space to have drinks and snacks separate from the activity on the ice pad
Ice Pad + Boardroom
- The boardroom is free to use with an ice pad rental
Schools recieve 50% OFF Facility Rental Fees (excludes the cost of a Bartender, Concession $200 minimum, or Banquet)
Sponsors recieve 25% OFF Facility Rental Fees (excludes the cost of a Bartender, Concession $200 minimum, or Banquet)
Our Bartenders can provide your event with exceptional service. No outside alcohol is allowed inside of the Avonair Curling Club, so if your group is looking to have alcohol available, the Avonair will need to be notified in advance so a bartender can be scheduled.
- A fee of $20/hour will be added on if you wish to have a Bartender
- You can determine when you would like the Bartender to be avaiable - before, during, and/or after your event - at a minimum of 2 hours
- Note: Please provide a 2 week minimum notice if you require a Bartender for an event between May and August
Our Caterer can throw your event a fantastic Banquet or simply be open for individual purchase as a concession.
- Catering information TBA
- We require that our caterer will have a minimum of $200 in sales; the group will pay the difference should there be less than $200 in sales
All rentals are subject to:
- A Pre-event set-up fee of $20/hour
- A Post-event clean-up fee of $20/hour
- A minimum of 2 hours